Esther has nine years’ experience in supporting owners and shareholders of privately-owned businesses in the UK and overseas. Her market and prospect research has contributed towards numerous transactions that span sectors from natural health and beauty retail to media and digital display products. She also brings events and engagement experience from her years in the charity and not-for-profit sectors, and particularly enjoys working with clients to find the business solution that is right for them.
- Researched industries and identified prospects for businesses across almost every industry vertical during her 9 years’ experience, selling to both UK and International acquirers
- Specific international research experience in markets including Africa, Europe, and Asia
- Has a fascination for disrupting markets, and what this may mean for clients
- Academic qualifications include a BA (Hons) in the History of Art (Courtauld), and an MA (Dist.) in the History of Textiles and Dress (Winchester)
- Former lecturer on Material Cultural History at De Montfort University, Leicester
- She shares her experience in the art and antiques market by volunteering at a local hospice’s charity shop