Technology businesses are at the heart of the UK economy, making cities greener and underpinning the financial, medical, manufacturing, and logistics sectors.
UK technology supports many other successful industries, including digital, healthcare, transport, creative, entertainment, financial services, cyber security, agriculture, and communications.
Built around a strong entrepreneurial culture, the UK has one of the world’s largest technology ecosystems, also including thousands of tech start-ups that are fuelled by a pioneering spirit.
Our experienced team of corporate finance consultants, project managers, analysts and deal leaders are led by Director Malcolm Murray who has a strong background in online subscription services, along with Andrew Shepperd, former MD of Avaya and Azlan and main board member of TechData UK. Associate Director Tim Allaston’s expertise includes software and app development as well as disaster recovery and business continuity.
Together, we’ll use our specialist expertise in the technology industry help you sell your company for maximum value.
Selling your UK technology business – the time is now
Ongoing developments in technology have meant solid industry growth over the past five years. According to a recent report from Ibis World on Software Development in the UK, revenue is expected to rise at a compound annual rate of 7.2% over the five years through 2019-20, reaching £32.2 billion in the current year.
- Growing consumer appetite – businesses and individuals increasingly rely on electronic devices for efficiency and convenience
- Part of the fabric of modern culture – news, social networks, video communications, automated client-relationship software and advertising software applications influence the way we live and communicate, more than ever
- British reputation is globally renowned – many of the world’s best-known companies use technology innovations from the UK including artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, data centres, and 5G communication
Seize the opportunity
If your company is part of the technology sector, Entrepreneurs Hub can help you identify potential opportunities to sell.
Book a free Shareholder Evaluation Session (link) with an Entrepreneurs Hub Director where we will:
- provide an independent view of your technology business, with no obligation and in the strictest confidence
- review your business for saleability
- identify any barriers to growth and exit
- discuss valuation methodologies and current models for valuing your technology company
- talk through your exit plans and options, including the best time to sell your technology business
- supply a highly valuable Entrepreneurs Hub Shareholder Options Report
Let’s meet in confidence at your offices, one of ours, or at another suitable location.