The candidate will be approachable, detailed, highly organised, keep to deadlines, be discreet with sensitive information, a good listener and communicator and dedicated to accuracy across all the company’s processes.
This set of motivations will enable them to succeed in delivering commercial success and supporting the growth goals of EH.
- Delivering high quality commercial research including identification of potential acquirers and key decision makers supported by access to commercial research databases
- Creating and presenting clear and concise outputs including research strategies, buyer profiles and pitch support documentation
- Managing Entrepreneurs Hub’s CRM and database of potential acquirers
- Contributing to the design and execution of consultancy-led growth and exit plans with a focus on market insights and trends
- Supporting the creation of pitch documents to assist with new business origination
- Maintaining a repository of pitch-related documentation and research
- The successful candidate will be either an experienced self-starter or have education in business, finance or social sciences and will be looking for their next early career step. Package will be adjusted for experienced candidates
- Will understand customer segmentation to adjust offers and messages to different audiences
- Demonstrable understanding of good office practices
- Working to deadlines
- Co-operation with other staff/worked effectively in a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Able to work under own initiative and deliver personal contribution to wider company objectives
- Professionally credible with good commercial acumen
- Approachable with appropriate warmth and professional sense of humour
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Discreet and confidential
Skills – Mandatory
Fluent in spoken and written English to appropriate business level
Competent in information capture and analysis
Intermediate skills in MS Office applications – Excel; Word; Powerpoint
Strong written reporting skills, Confident communication skills
Desire to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
Highly organised with excellent administrative approach
Bachelor’s degree or above preferably in business, finance or social sciences or related disciplines
Compelling package for the right individual. Competitive salary, attractive profit share bonus, with 20 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days with service.
Growth and promotion prospects
This broad-based role will be ideal experience for a candidate looking to move into a variety of other roles in Entrepreneurs Hub. If desired the skillset could lead to taking on further responsibility in Customer delivery, Finance, Marketing or Deal leading. Entrepreneurs Hub have always taken great pleasure in providing development opportunities and promotion to successful staff. Entrepreneurs Hub is growing and new opportunities are developing all the time.